Currently NOT Taking New Threads
Hey, this is my awkward intro. I'm Webs. I need threads. You know the drill. I have some ideas of threads I'd to do. If you have any ideas for threads with my characters, feel free to contact me with them (here, or on Skype). I'm terrible at saying no to threads.
Currently, the following characters do NOT need threads, because I am suffocating under the pile of oweds they have: Alexandra Temple, Silas Calazans, Maddox Fletcher & Torquil Webb.
I'd prefer to write with characters that do not currently have plots or threads with any of mine. It's both less confusing and helps me spread out my wings.
Newer members I haven't yet written with, please feel free to approach me with any ideas you have! Plenty of others can tell you that I am always eager to plot with those still feeling their way around.
Desmond Cross - 2 ideas
- A flashback to working on a case with a fellow Auror, the details of which can be worked out in private. He was an Auror from July 2033 - September 2053.
- Set between June and August, Desmond interviews a member of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement who was present in the PE.
Wren Araki - 2 ideas
- While working at Eeylops' Owl Emporium, Wren helps a kid out in picking the perfect owl for when they start their first year of Hogwarts. Set this summer.
- A member of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team is reminded why Wren failed tryouts when ball-hogging goes to the extreme.
Morchar - 2 ideas
Cocoa - 3 ideas
- Cocoa accidentally wakes a student up while cleaning their dormitory, because one of their possessions is just too good not to exclaim "Oh my cake!" Set in the 2053-2054 school year.
Beatrisa Flores - 2 ideas
- Bea meets up with one of her fellow graduates (2053) in Diagon Alley by chance, but can't remember who they are, leading to a very awkward conversation.
- In an effort to scrape by, Bea ends up on a date with another wixen, purely to get a free / cheap meal.
Theodore Mercer - 2 ideas
- A student forces Dore to clean up their mess, holding something very embarrassing over his head to make sure he does it.
Artem Morozov - 2 ideas
- One of Artem's former duelling students (from any Slavic country) enlists him for one last lesson (for either themselves / their relative) (must be 17+).
Again, please feel free to send me your ideas! There are more characters to come.