the duke family
five siblings, pureblood, details below
ABOUT THE FAMILY The Dukes are a pureblood family with roots all over the place. Their extended family is large and spans continents. They are generally open-minded, progressive, and not of the purist variety. Angelina and Bryson Duke had their children later in life than most people - Greta and Everett who are the oldest, were born when they were 38 and 39 respectively. Her mother is the more open-minded and inclusive of the two, however Bryson has mellowed a lot of his opinion since getting closer to his now wife in the early 2000s. They two are related, however their latest common ancestor is like 6 generations back, so they are far enough apart in their family tree for it not to be creepy. But they did share a last name even before they were married.
They raised their children to be curious, to explore, and to take no shit from anyone. Their wealth is both familial, as well as earned on their own and while they could technically do nothing for the rest of their lives and still be able to well in comfort, both expect their children to find something to do in their life. Some of their 7 children found it earlier than others, but all are what you would call a contributing members of society (some might be in between jobs, or pregnant or whatever). They adopted a child, Rhys, in 2036 - a student at Hogwarts after they learned of his situation (b. 2023, non-adoptable character). Currently, Bryson is still an active business man with fingers in a number of family businesses, and Angelina is a charms inventor and lecturer at a wix university
FEW THINGS TO NOTE
• All children are pureblood, none are a result of an affair or anything like that. Their adoptive brother Rhys is the only non-pureblood child in the family. They are 3/4 British and 1/4 Dutch (Angelina is half Dutch), and 1/8 Black (Bryson is quarter Black).
• Names can be changed, years of birth can be adjusted slightly, genders are kinda negotiable, jobs are completely open, they may have abilities they were born with or learned if you have an available slot
• Face claims are negotiable, but they should look like a family, and all Duke children have green or blue eyes/naturally brown hair (doesn't mean they don't dye it)
• Most of their personalities is open, but none of them would be purists, too stuck up, or deliberately cruel - that said, they aren't all sunshine and rainbows necessarily
• The family is close and they get on well. There is likely some competitiveness and teasing, but I don't see any serious drama among them - if you have ideas, I'm all ears.
• Everett [played by Stephano] | b. 2019
• Agnes | b. 2021
• Wanda | b. 2024 I mentioned she got married about 2 years ago and at least temporarily lived on Aruba, but could've separated/divorced/widowed and/or moved since
• Noah [played by Gail] | b. 2025
• Verena [played by Rosie] | b. 2028
FC ideas for the ladies: Alexa Chung, Zoe Tapper, Lucy Griffiths, Lisa Hannigan, Claire Foy, Emily Blunt, Hilary Rhoda, Jaimie Alexander, Adele
FC ideas for the gents: Joe Dempsie, Taron Egerton, Christian Cooke, Tom Hughes, Douglas Booth
PM Greta Duke, or hit me up on Skype/Discord.