Of course we're not infallible, but we also can't read minds! We simply go by the latest Activity Check and if you missed it then you were made inactive.
We're not unfair, though! If you wish to return, just make a list of the characters/faces/abilities/jobs you held and we'll make our best effort to return things to rights. There are a few notes to make, though:
- Reactivation's within 6 months do not require 15 posts reached.
- Reactivation's AFTER 6 months require your most recent character to have reached 15 posts
- If you were a Teacher, you will have to reapply just like everyone else.
- The above also applies for special groups like the Brotherhood, Sirens, Aurors, etc
- PLEASE NOTE: If your account has been inactive for LESS than six months and you are making no changes, you will not need to be reviewed again.
- If it has been longer than six months, and/or you need to make changes, your app will need to go through the review process again.
- If you missed an Activity Check and wish to reactivate, there is a MANDATORY two week waiting period. This is an attempt to make people take our ACs more seriously.
Please remember to sign all lists: Face Claims, Who's Who, Master Sign-Up and Alumni
Adjustments may need to be made if faces are taken/slots are full/etc.
Please reply with this code:
[b]Player Name:[/b] [b]Character Name:[/b] [b]Previous Position/Year:[/b] Please note you cannot have your position/year/house back if it is full [b]Date of last IC post:[/b] [b]Do you wish to make edits to your character's application?[/b] Yes/No
Hiatused characters wishing to be restored need only to reply to the Face Claims, Who's Who, and Master Sign-Up saying "please remove [character] from hiatus".