February 2017 Featured RPG
Welcome to The Next Incantation, guest!
We're so happy you've taken the time to look around our site! Please feel free to say hello to our friendly members in the c-box who will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

Please note we accept ORIGINAL CHARACTERS ONLY and are rated 18+. Please register the standard way, i.e John Smith, not JOHN SMITH or JohnSmith.

The easiest way to navigate our site is to use the convenient drop downs in the navigation bar above our header and there are handy links in the descriptions of most forums, so it should be easy for you to find what you're looking for. We recommend you begin with our HANDBOOK.

The Next Incantation prides itself on a long history of excellent roleplay and we hope you agree! Enjoy your stay and welcome, again, to our site! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Staff Online

Fund for Kelli

As some of you may be aware, our dear friend Kelli lost her husband on March 15th. Our thoughts and prayers are with her during this difficult time.
As well, a gofundme page has been set up to help her. I'm putting the link here for anyone who may wish to contribute.

Donate here!

Welcome

* Best viewed with Chrome or Firefox

Welcome to The Next Incantation!

We are an OC ONLY post Harry Potter site committed to delivering the very best roleplaying experience possible and we pride ourselves on the talented members and quality writing we have here so far. Our current year and month are displayed clearly below and we do not work ahead, although threads set in the RECENT past are accepted. When applying, please take note of the abilities and year groups that are FULL! We're all looking forward to writing with you!

It is currently March, 2054

We are or

Shadowplay Topsites
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG Initiative Topsites

Upcoming Events

March 7-8
Hogsmeade Weekend

March 11
Slytherin vs Gryffindor

March 17
St Patrick's Day

March 23
FULL MOON

March 25
Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor

March 26
Easter Holidays Begin

April 11
Return to Hogwarts

Ratios

STATISTICS #
Gryffindor 48
Hufflepuff 48
Ravenclaw 46
Slytherin 51
Professor 18
Auror 16
Healer 27
Ministry 56
Quidditch Pro 31
Squib 8
Muggle 15
Brotherhood 14
Siren 6
Werewolf 20
Vampire 18
Centaur 2
Witch 73
Wizard 67
Wix 5
Myrddin 16
Other 20
TOTAL 605
*Updated March 20th

Character of the Week

Name: Louis Babineaux
*If you do not wish to be considered for CotW, please let a staff member know.
*Characters chosen at random by dice roll

Wanted by Members

For: Dolly
Role: Uncle

House Points

729 583 337 599

Hogwarts Cups 2053

House CupQuidditch Cup
HufflepuffHufflepuff

Open Threads

Wiggle wiggle wiggle
Pandora Dukas// 13 // Gryffindor
Panda is currently digging in the mud underneath the Quidditch stands. She likes to play in the mud, and dig up worms, and other bugs. February 13

Finally some sunlight
Niriel Ljungström // 13 // Slytherin
Niriel is enjoying the first really warm morning in a while. Open to 1-2March 21

World Times

Quidditch League Cup 2053

Caerphilly Catapults
Full Season Results

Twitter Feed

Pureblood Pool

Welcome to our Pureblood Pool. Got a Pureblood in desperate need of an arranged marriage but can't be bothered trying to find one for yourself, or want the excitement (and disappointment) of a random arrangement? Sign your characters up for the PP today! Pairings are done when there are 4 of each gender signed.

MalesFemales

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Mar
    Sol

I'll be doing that hoarding and post bombing thing this weekend. I may also be dropping a few older threads (I'll be sure to message peeps accordingly in case of this). I have a bad case of 'kicking the dead horse' syndrome x.x.

View All Updates

Photo

Sorting Hat

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Belle

Belle
    Straight
    Part-Faerie
    DoB: March 13
    Dating
    Fabulous
    JOB: Teacher
    COMFORT: Contact Me
Sorting Hat
Welcome to the TNI Sorting Hat! While it is not compulsory to get sorted by the hat (you are able to choose the house of your choice if there is room available), it can be a lot of fun to be surprised by being placed into a house you'd never expected, bringing new challenges for your character. Please submit the completed form as a NEW REPLY TO THIS TOPIC!

Your result will be edited into your reply, so check back regularly!

Please double check our ratios HERE before submitting, as we have many student years that are FULL. If you submit a sorting for an already filled year, you will be asked to choose another.

1. What current school year is your student in?

2. If you could turn into an animal, what would you most likely become?

3. What is your favourite class at Hogwarts?

4. Arrange the following in order of importance to you
    • Money
    • Doing what's right
    • My family and friends
    • Justice
    • Solving problems
    • Getting my way
    • Wisdom
    • Being the best

5. What kind of risks do you take with your feelings?
    • I will risk it all and let my feelings be known, even if it turns out they don't care about me at all.
    • I don't necessarily take risks, but if I am asked I will be honest about my feelings.
    • I will send a friend to find out how they feel about me first before I do anything.
    • I will do whatever it takes as long as they love me back in the end.

6. Complete this sentence: "School rules..."
    • "...are there for a reason."
    • "...can be ignored, but only under extreme circumstances."
    • "...don't apply to me."
    • "...can be manipulated to serve my purpose."

7. How do you feel about studying Defense Against the Dark Arts?
    • It's very important!
    • I'm glad we are learning defense only and not the Dark Arts themselves.
    • I'd rather learn about the Dark Arts instead of defense.
    • Learning anything about the Dark Arts in any way is dangerous.
    • Defense is good to learn but perhaps knowing more about the actual Dark Arts too could be helpful to protect against them better.
    • It's a waste of time.

8. What is your favorite magical item?
    • A wand
    • An invisibility cloak
    • A broomstick
    • Special potions
    • Spell books
    • Runes
    • A crystal ball
    • A rememberall

9. Which set of personality traits fits you the best?
    • Fair, shy, gentle, kind
    • Visionary, shrewd, ruthless, aggressive
    • Dexterous, nimble, sly, cunning
    • Adventurous, reckless, meddlesome, rash
    • Insightful, aware, keen, knowledgeable
    • Ambitious, tricky, subtle, expert
    • Bold, benevolent, noble, confident
    • Genuine, faithful, honest, resolute

10. You find a bag of Galleons abandoned on a seat. What do you do?
    • Put notices everywhere to find the owner
    • Deposit it in your Gringott's account
    • Go on a spending spree!
    • Buy gifts for your friends and family
    • Donate it to a charity
    • Leave it alone

11. Which of these statements is MOST true for you?
    • I am considerate and thoughtful of other people.
    • My peers look up to me and seek me out.
    • I like physical affection.
    • I make good and close friendships with other people.
    • I have friendships that don't last long; I change friends a lot.
    • I blame other people for things I have done.
    • I try to see what and how much I can get away with. I push limits and stretch the rules.
    • I am eager to please.
    • I am open and straightforward.
    • I try to get others to do what I want by playing up to them. I act charming in order to get my way.
    • I worry about things for a long time.
    • I think things out and reason like a very mature person.

12. Which of these statements is LEAST true for you?
    • I am physically active. I enjoy playing sports, running, and exercise.
    • I am protective of others. I protect people who are close to me.
    • I am able to see how others feel; I can put myself in their place.
    • I hold things in. I have a hard time expressing myself; I'm a little bit uptight.
    • I like to compete; I'm always testing and comparing myself to other people.
    • I am an interesting person; people notice me and remember me.
    • When I am under stress, I give up and back off.
    • I have high standards for myself. I need to do very well in the things that I do.
    • I have a hard time making up my mind; I change my mind a lot.
    • I am jealous and envious; I want what other people have.
    • I get nervous if I am not sure what's going to happen or when it's not clear what I am supposed to do.
    • I daydream; I often get lost in thought or a fantasy world.

13. Pick one house you DON'T want to be in (that doesn't mean you won't get sorted there, but it will be taken into consideration)
    • Gryffindor
    • Hufflepuff
    • Ravenclaw
    • Slytherin

Belle

Belle
    Straight
    Part-Faerie
    DoB: March 13
    Dating
    Fabulous
    JOB: Teacher
COPY THIS CODE! NOT THE POST ABOVE.

[b]1. What current school year is your student in?[/b] 
[b]2. If you could turn into an animal, what would you most likely become?[/b]   
[b]3. What is your favourite class at Hogwarts?[/b]   
[b]4. Arrange the following in order of importance to you. [/b] 
Money 
Doing what's right 
My family and friends 
Justice 
Solving problems 
Getting my way 
Wisdom 
Being the best   
[b]5. What kind of risks do you take with your feelings? [/b] 
I will risk it all and let my feelings be known, even if it turns out they don't care about me at all. 
I don't necessarily take risks, but if I am asked I will be honest about my feelings. 
I will send a friend to find out how they feel about me first before I do anything. 
I will do whatever it takes as long as they love me back in the end.   
[b]6. Complete this sentence: "School rules..." [/b] 
"...are there for a reason." 
"...can be ignored, but only under extreme circumstances." 
"...don't apply to me." 
"...can be manipulated to serve my purpose."  
[b]7. How do you feel about studying Defence Against the Dark Arts?[/b] 
It's very important! 
I'm glad we are learning defence only and not the Dark Arts themselves. 
I'd rather learn about the Dark Arts instead of defence. 
Learning anything about the Dark Arts in any way is dangerous. 
Defence is good to learn but perhaps knowing more about the actual Dark Arts too could be helpful to protect against them better. 
It's a waste of time.   
[b]8. What is your favorite magical item? [/b] 
A wand 
An invisibility cloak 
A broomstick 
Special potions 
Spell books 
Runes 
A crystal ball 
A rememberall   
[b]9. Which set of personality traits fits you the best?[/b] 
Fair, shy, gentle, kind 
Visionary, shrewd, ruthless, aggressive 
Dexterous, nimble, sly, cunning 
Adventurous, reckless, meddlesome, rash 
Insightful, aware, keen, knowledgeable 
Ambitious, tricky, subtle, expert 
Bold, benevolent, noble, confident 
Genuine, faithful, honest, resolute   
[b]10. You find a bag of Galleons abandoned on a seat. What do you do?[/b] 
Put notices everywhere to find the owner 
Deposit it in your Gringott's account 
Go on a spending spree! 
Buy gifts for your friends and family 
Donate it to a charity 
Leave it alone  
[b]11. Which of these statements is MOST true for you?[/b] 
I am considerate and thoughtful of other people. 
My peers look up to me and seek me out. 
I like physical affection. 
I make good and close friendships with other people. 
I have friendships that don't last long; I change friends a lot. 
I blame other people for things I have done. 
I try to see what and how much I can get away with. 
I push limits and stretch the rules. 
I am eager to please. 
I am open and straightforward. 
I try to get others to do what I want by playing up to them. 
I act charming in order to get my way. 
I worry about things for a long time. 
I think things out and reason like a very mature person.   
[b]12. Which of these statements is LEAST true for you?[/b] 
I am physically active. 
I enjoy playing sports, running, and exercise. 
I am protective of others. 
I protect people who are close to me. 
I am able to see how others feel; I can put myself in their place. 
I hold things in. 
I have a hard time expressing myself; I'm a little bit uptight. 
I like to compete; I'm always testing and comparing myself to other people.
I am an interesting person; people notice me and remember me. 
When I am under stress, I give up and back off. 
I have high standards for myself. 
I need to do very well in the things that I do. 
I have a hard time making up my mind; I change my mind a lot. 
I am jealous and envious; I want what other people have. 
I get nervous if I am not sure what's going to happen or when it's not clear what I am supposed to do. 
I daydream; I often get lost in thought or a fantasy world.   
[b]13: Pick one house you DON'T want to be in[/b] (that doesn't mean you won't get sorted there, but it will be taken into consideration)

Kylian Ash

Kylian Ash
    DoB:
    Single
    JOB:
    COMFORT: Detail
Kylian Ash

Slytherin
Colours: Green and Silver
Element: Water
Emblem: Serpent
Head of House: Professor Silvanus Bevan

Congratulations! I’m delighted to welcome you to SLYTHERIN HOUSE. Your emblem is the serpent, the wisest of creatures, and your common room lies behind a concealed entrance down in the dungeons. As you’ll see, its windows look out into the depths of the Hogwarts lake. You might often see the giant squid swooshing by – and sometimes more interesting creatures.

Slytherins are represented by the elemental of Water. You are gifted and resourceful. Many might claim you are ruthless or simply misjudge you, but you are simply proud and ambitious. Should you use these talents wisely, you are guaranteed to leave behind a legacy of legend. The path to greatness is before you.

I think that’s all for now. I’m sure you’ll like your dormitories. Slytherins sleep in ancient four-posters with green silk hangings, and bedspreads embroidered with silver thread. Medieval tapestries depicting the adventures of famous Slytherins cover the walls, and silver lanterns hang from the ceilings. You’ll sleep well; it’s very soothing, listening to the lake water lapping against the windows at night.

Please read the Wizard's Handbook , which should answer any questions you may have. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact your Head of House, Professor Silvanus Bevan !

*Please reserve HERE immediately, as slots get filled quickly. Reserves last for 7 days and can be extended for a further 7. If a completed app has not been made before then, you may need to be sorted again. If you have already been accepted, disregard this notice.

Edited by Belle, 19 February 2017 - 03:32 PM.

Eric Weaver

Eric Weaver
    Unsure
    Muggleborn
    DoB: August 10
    Single
    Subtle
    JOB: Child
Eric Weaver
Gryffindor
Colours: Scarlet and Gold
Element: Fire
Emblem: Lion
Head of House: Professor Liesl Vogt

Congratulations! I’m delighted to welcome you to GRYFFINDOR HOUSE. The hat sees leadership qualities, greatness, enthusiasm, and idealism within your heart. The factor that one can attribute to a Gryffindor is their heart, which is often used before the mind. You are indeed a noble wizard. Gryffindors emblem is the lion, the bravest of all creatures, and your common room lies up in Gryffindor Tower.

This house has gained quite a reputation as the best house at Hogwarts. It’s where the bravest and boldest end up – for instance: Albus Dumbledore! Yes, Dumbledore himself, the greatest wizard of our time, was a Gryffindor! Enjoy your time at Hogwarts – but how could you fail to? You’ve become part of a wonderful house.

Please read the Wizard's Handbook , which should answer any questions you may have. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact your Head of House, Professor Liesl Vogt !

*Please reserve HERE immediately, as slots get filled quickly. Reserves last for 7 days and can be extended for a further 7. If a completed app has not been made before then, you may need to be sorted again. If you have already been accepted, disregard this notice.

Arden Prescott

Arden Prescott
    Bisexual
    Half-Blood
    DoB:
    Single
    Bold
    JOB: 5th Year
    COMFORT: Detail
Arden Prescott

Ravenclaw
Colours: Blue and Bronze
Element: Air
Emblem: Eagle
Head of House: Professor James Ashbourne

Congratulations! I’m delighted to welcome you to RAVENCLAW HOUSE. Your emblem is the eagle, which soars where others cannot climb, and your common room is found at the top of Ravenclaw Tower, behind a door with an enchanted knocker. The arched windows set into the walls of our circular common room look down at the school grounds: the lake, the Forbidden Forest, the Quidditch pitch and the Herbology gardens. No other house in the school has such stunning views.

You are represented by the elemental of Air. You have found your way into the house of wit and intelligence. As a wizard you are destined to be an expert in a field of your choosing. As a Ravenclaw it is your duty to seek out the truth and not take any knowledge for granted.

I’m sure you’ll have a good night. Your dormitories are in turrets off the main tower; your four-poster beds are covered in sky blue silk eiderdowns and the sound of the wind whistling around the windows is very relaxing.

Please read the Wizard's Handbook , which should answer any questions you may have. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact your Head of House, Professor James Ashbourne !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Tag Box

Asteria Castellanos (26 March 2017 - 05:37 AM) A new post was made on topic Shut up and Smile
TNI Admin (26 March 2017 - 05:34 AM) Welcome to The Next Incantation, Adia Lovegood Malfoy!
Lyra Lafosse (26 March 2017 - 05:31 AM) A new post was made on topic brick by brick
Jasper Wolfe (26 March 2017 - 05:29 AM) A new post was made on topic You Learn
Zelda Cross (26 March 2017 - 05:24 AM) A new post was made on topic starlight starbright
Winter Frost (26 March 2017 - 05:16 AM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
Caleb Beckett-Zam... (26 March 2017 - 05:11 AM) A new post was made on topic Conspiracy By Candlelight 3.0
Clara Rhodes (26 March 2017 - 04:53 AM) A new post was made on topic Conspiracy By Candlelight 3.0
Caleb Beckett-Zam... (26 March 2017 - 04:51 AM) A new post was made on topic Conspiracy By Candlelight 3.0
Winter Frost (26 March 2017 - 04:47 AM) A new post was made on topic Conspiracy By Candlelight 3.0
Davina Woods (26 March 2017 - 04:46 AM) A new post was made on topic not so charming
Clara Rhodes (26 March 2017 - 04:43 AM) A new post was made on topic Conspiracy By Candlelight 3.0
Caleb Beckett-Zam... (26 March 2017 - 04:37 AM) A new post was made on topic Conspiracy By Candlelight 3.0
Rosalie Moreno (26 March 2017 - 04:35 AM) A new post was made on topic Go Figure
Andi Brooks (26 March 2017 - 04:22 AM) A new post was made on topic Stopping by to get by
Clara Rhodes (26 March 2017 - 04:21 AM) A new post was made on topic Take My Hand
Bethany Williams (26 March 2017 - 04:15 AM) A new post was made on topic Ready or Not, Here Comes Baby
Jasper Wolfe (26 March 2017 - 03:36 AM) A new post was made on topic Step Up
Adrian Harris (26 March 2017 - 03:29 AM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
Killian O'Leary (26 March 2017 - 03:20 AM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
JaeShin Moon (26 March 2017 - 02:39 AM) A new post was made on topic snaring the moon
Sophie Bennett (26 March 2017 - 02:13 AM) A new post was made on topic A Storm is Coming
Danielle McKinley (26 March 2017 - 02:06 AM) A new post was made on topic Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make Me a Match!
Levi Allard (26 March 2017 - 02:06 AM) A new topic called Take My Hand was created on forum Elsewhere in the Castle
Adrian Kelly (26 March 2017 - 02:02 AM) A new post was made on topic A Storm is Coming
Florence Bellecoste (26 March 2017 - 01:56 AM) A new topic called Night Terrors was created on forum Chateau Bellecoste
Tessa Roberts (26 March 2017 - 01:56 AM) A new post was made on topic Class of 2058
Christopher Locke (26 March 2017 - 01:42 AM) A new post was made on topic Enrollment
Reyna Keller (26 March 2017 - 12:52 AM) A new post was made on topic Beautiful Monsters
Christopher Locke (26 March 2017 - 12:10 AM) A new post was made on topic Early Mornings
Robin Baynes (26 March 2017 - 12:05 AM) A new post was made on topic You Learn
Bronwyn Cunningham (25 March 2017 - 11:52 PM) A new post was made on topic What the hell is a Hufflepuff?
Mercury Montague (25 March 2017 - 11:46 PM) A new post was made on topic SO F@#$%ING CALM
Maxwell Mercer V (25 March 2017 - 11:21 PM) A new post was made on topic not so charming
Davina Woods (25 March 2017 - 10:25 PM) A new post was made on topic not so charming
Neal Gansey (25 March 2017 - 10:21 PM) A new post was made on topic stuck with you
Greta Duke (25 March 2017 - 10:21 PM) A new post was made on topic Niriel's Maniacs
Kassiani Calazans (25 March 2017 - 10:15 PM) A new post was made on topic Who Knew History Could Be So Entertaining?
Alexis Sanchez (25 March 2017 - 10:12 PM) A new post was made on topic I can take anything
Dallas Beckett (25 March 2017 - 09:51 PM) A new topic called Firestones was created on forum Common Room
Lara Hathaway (25 March 2017 - 09:51 PM) A new post was made on topic Once I Believed She Was Gone
Lara Hathaway (25 March 2017 - 09:30 PM) A new post was made on topic Push And Pull Like A Magnet
TNI Admin (25 March 2017 - 08:48 PM) Welcome to The Next Incantation, Stanley Baynes!
Seiya Karasu (25 March 2017 - 08:06 PM) A new post was made on topic some things are meant for keeping
Maxwell Mercer V (25 March 2017 - 07:56 PM) A new post was made on topic not so charming
Davina Woods (25 March 2017 - 07:47 PM) A new post was made on topic Early Mornings
Davina Woods (25 March 2017 - 07:28 PM) A new post was made on topic starlight starbright
J.L. (25 March 2017 - 07:20 PM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
Davina Woods (25 March 2017 - 07:13 PM) A new post was made on topic Class of 2058
Chandler Beckett (25 March 2017 - 07:05 PM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
TNI Admin (25 March 2017 - 06:59 PM) Welcome to The Next Incantation, Ryker Elliot!
Zoey Lombard (25 March 2017 - 06:43 PM) A new post was made on topic Sugar is Not a Real Addiction.
Stephano Ward (25 March 2017 - 06:42 PM) A new post was made on topic Vault 666
Dawn MacNamara (25 March 2017 - 06:23 PM) A new post was made on topic Boo
Shaffer Douglas (25 March 2017 - 06:19 PM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
Chance MacNamara (25 March 2017 - 06:15 PM) A new post was made on topic brick by brick
Chance MacNamara (25 March 2017 - 05:49 PM) A new post was made on topic What Goes Around, Comes Around
Buffy Lang (25 March 2017 - 05:46 PM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
Chris Beaumont (25 March 2017 - 05:36 PM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
Zoey Lombard (25 March 2017 - 05:25 PM) A new post was made on topic It's Not a Hipster Thing
Chance MacNamara (25 March 2017 - 05:24 PM) A new post was made on topic Boo
Maxwell Mercer V (25 March 2017 - 05:16 PM) A new post was made on topic I Will Slap a Child If I Have To
Dawn MacNamara (25 March 2017 - 05:15 PM) A new post was made on topic Petra's Plotter
Chance MacNamara (25 March 2017 - 05:02 PM) A new post was made on topic Stopping by to get by
Greta Duke (25 March 2017 - 04:52 PM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
Athena Castellanos (25 March 2017 - 04:52 PM) A new post was made on topic Learning to Fight Back
Martyn Moonshade (25 March 2017 - 04:31 PM) A new post was made on topic Sticks and Stones
Barnabus O'Sh... (25 March 2017 - 04:04 PM) A new post was made on topic I'm only human
Poppy Valentine (25 March 2017 - 03:53 PM) A new post was made on topic Et tu, Brute?
Bodhi Silverlock (25 March 2017 - 03:31 PM) A new post was made on topic The Last Refuge of the Complex
Karsyn Howard (25 March 2017 - 03:20 PM) A new post was made on topic I Smell Trouble
Verica O'Doherty (25 March 2017 - 03:16 PM) A new post was made on topic An Unexpected Swap
Regina Torqueo (25 March 2017 - 02:59 PM) A new post was made on topic First Impressions
Katrina Tanner (25 March 2017 - 02:56 PM) A new post was made on topic Bad to the bone (not)
Dawn MacNamara (25 March 2017 - 02:56 PM) A new post was made on topic Look, it just wants some shiny things. Who doesn't?
Dawn MacNamara (25 March 2017 - 02:55 PM) A new post was made on topic Boo
Angeline Bronson (25 March 2017 - 02:46 PM) A new post was made on topic Wild For the Night
Reina Novak (25 March 2017 - 02:42 PM) A new post was made on topic Snake and the Lion
Dayna Windsor (25 March 2017 - 01:23 PM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
Dawn MacNamara (25 March 2017 - 01:22 PM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
Eywa Agwe (25 March 2017 - 12:51 PM) A new post was made on topic change your hue
Katrina Tanner (25 March 2017 - 12:41 PM) A new post was made on topic Welcome to the Lonely Heart's Club
TNI Admin (25 March 2017 - 12:32 PM) Welcome to The Next Incantation, Allison Barnes!
Cassiopeia Cheshire (25 March 2017 - 12:26 PM) A new post was made on topic Dinner time
Charlie Roberts (25 March 2017 - 12:20 PM) A new post was made on topic I don't know if you heard but...
Vincent Gendrick (25 March 2017 - 12:19 PM) A new post was made on topic Chicken? Duck? Dinosaur?
Amy Winter (25 March 2017 - 12:10 PM) A new post was made on topic Dinner time
Vincent Gendrick (25 March 2017 - 11:59 AM) A new post was made on topic Up, Up, and Away!
Georgiana Weiss (25 March 2017 - 11:51 AM) A new post was made on topic I, Muggle!
Cassiopeia Cheshire (25 March 2017 - 11:20 AM) A new post was made on topic Adventure of the Fantasy Persuasion
Amy Winter (25 March 2017 - 11:15 AM) A new post was made on topic I don't know if you heard but...
Cassiopeia Cheshire (25 March 2017 - 11:00 AM) A new post was made on topic finally some sunlight
Katrina Tanner (25 March 2017 - 10:52 AM) A new post was made on topic Et tu, Brute?
José Aguilar (25 March 2017 - 10:48 AM) A new post was made on topic Keep Sketch
Katrina Tanner (25 March 2017 - 10:32 AM) A new post was made on topic How did it end up like this?
Cassiopeia Cheshire (25 March 2017 - 10:15 AM) A new post was made on topic The Snake Conspiracy
Katrina Tanner (25 March 2017 - 09:56 AM) A new post was made on topic Where Do We Go From Here?
Kolya (25 March 2017 - 09:40 AM) A new post was made on topic from ashes
Philomena Mulrennan (25 March 2017 - 08:47 AM) A new topic called Keep Sketch was created on forum Diagon Alley
José Aguilar (25 March 2017 - 08:03 AM) A new post was made on topic Beautiful Monsters
Chandler Beckett (25 March 2017 - 07:41 AM) A new post was made on topic Love Me Like You Do
Osprey (25 March 2017 - 07:20 AM) A new post was made on topic Love Me Like You Do
Charlie Roberts (25 March 2017 - 07:09 AM) A new post was made on topic Snake and the Lion
Karlos Baron (25 March 2017 - 07:02 AM) A new post was made on topic The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Lydia Hart (25 March 2017 - 06:37 AM) A new post was made on topic Too Hot To Handle Too Cold To Hold
Grey Sargent (25 March 2017 - 06:36 AM) A new post was made on topic Cheers to the Freaking Weekend
Charlie Roberts (25 March 2017 - 06:33 AM) A new post was made on topic I don't know if you heard but...
Ruarc (25 March 2017 - 06:28 AM) A new post was made on topic You think you know my kind?
Sonny Morrison (25 March 2017 - 06:14 AM) A new post was made on topic Aggravated Asshattery
James Ashbourne (25 March 2017 - 06:03 AM) A new post was made on topic Detention with the HoH
Valentina Bennett (25 March 2017 - 06:01 AM) A new post was made on topic Endless Nerve
Isis Montgomery (25 March 2017 - 05:55 AM) A new topic called Shot through the heart was created on forum Elsewhere
Mitchell Raeburn (25 March 2017 - 05:54 AM) A new post was made on topic A Drink Between Friends
David Howard (25 March 2017 - 05:44 AM) A new post was made on topic Like Father, Like Daughter?
Killian O'Leary (25 March 2017 - 05:42 AM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
Sonny Morrison (25 March 2017 - 05:41 AM) A new post was made on topic Go Figure
Liam Gaetz (25 March 2017 - 05:37 AM) A new post was made on topic Learning to Fight Back
Jasper Wolfe (25 March 2017 - 05:35 AM) A new post was made on topic You Learn
Elijah Atwood (25 March 2017 - 05:35 AM) A new post was made on topic And the Clock Strikes
Lyra Lafosse (25 March 2017 - 05:34 AM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
Jannah (25 March 2017 - 05:29 AM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
Ariella Rickard (25 March 2017 - 05:27 AM) A new post was made on topic Not Tall Enough.
Andi Brooks (25 March 2017 - 05:27 AM) A new post was made on topic Stopping by to get by
Lydia Hart (25 March 2017 - 05:23 AM) A new post was made on topic Resolutions
Gemma Frye (25 March 2017 - 05:12 AM) A new post was made on topic Holding Out for a Hero
August Faulkner (25 March 2017 - 05:06 AM) A new post was made on topic When One Plus One Equals...
Killian O'Leary (25 March 2017 - 05:05 AM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
Grin Thrane (25 March 2017 - 04:40 AM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
Logan Niles (25 March 2017 - 04:40 AM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
Sophie Bennett (25 March 2017 - 04:31 AM) A new post was made on topic Project Patch Fundraising Gala
Lydia Hart (25 March 2017 - 04:23 AM) A new post was made on topic Can You Hear Me Now?
Killian O'Leary (25 March 2017 - 04:20 AM) A new post was made on topic Adult Supervision Required- Project Patch
Florence Bellecoste (25 March 2017 - 04:09 AM) A new post was made on topic Their Shared Sanctuary
Alexandra Temple (25 March 2017 - 03:51 AM) A new topic called The Ferret, The Prefect, and the Hufflepuff was created on forum The Grounds
Alexandra Temple (25 March 2017 - 03:34 AM) A new post was made on topic talking toadstools
Alexandra Temple (25 March 2017 - 03:26 AM) A new post was made on topic Finding a Friend
Alexandra Temple (25 March 2017 - 03:16 AM) A new post was made on topic A Lit Up Smile
Josh Dragomir (25 March 2017 - 02:56 AM) A new post was made on topic Endless Nerve
Daphne Norling (25 March 2017 - 02:36 AM) A new topic called Sticks and Stones was created on forum Library
Yvette Montmoril (25 March 2017 - 01:49 AM) A new topic called A Creekside Picnic was created on forum Elsewhere
Alexandra Temple (25 March 2017 - 01:44 AM) A new post was made on topic For Science!
Alexandra Temple (25 March 2017 - 01:29 AM) A new post was made on topic change your hue
Alexandra Temple (25 March 2017 - 01:17 AM) A new post was made on topic Death to the Two Little Girls
Alexandra Temple (25 March 2017 - 01:03 AM) A new post was made on topic Broom Flight Class - Lesson Six (First Years Only)
Bodhi Silverlock (25 March 2017 - 12:47 AM) A new post was made on topic Somewhere Among the Clouds Above
Davina Woods (25 March 2017 - 12:39 AM) A new post was made on topic stuck with you
Viktor Blackwood (25 March 2017 - 12:06 AM) A new post was made on topic Burn it all to Ashes
Rosalie Moreno (24 March 2017 - 11:39 PM) A new post was made on topic fluttering hearts
Doran Byrne (24 March 2017 - 11:37 PM) A new post was made on topic A Drink Between Friends
Doran Byrne (24 March 2017 - 11:24 PM) A new post was made on topic fluttering hearts
Buffy Lang (24 March 2017 - 11:18 PM) A new post was made on topic monster
Neal Gansey (24 March 2017 - 11:13 PM) A new post was made on topic stuck with you
Tanith Locke (24 March 2017 - 11:07 PM) A new post was made on topic the dead never forget
Mitchell Raeburn (24 March 2017 - 11:00 PM) A new post was made on topic A Drink Between Friends
August Faulkner (24 March 2017 - 10:41 PM) A new post was made on topic Somewhere Among the Clouds Above
Rosalie Moreno (24 March 2017 - 10:28 PM) A new post was made on topic fluttering hearts
Doran Byrne (24 March 2017 - 10:09 PM) A new post was made on topic fluttering hearts
Jonnie Burdock (24 March 2017 - 09:33 PM) A new post was made on topic The Language of Flowers
Martyn Moonshade (24 March 2017 - 09:25 PM) A new post was made on topic Golden Runes
Asteria Castellanos (24 March 2017 - 08:55 PM) A new post was made on topic A Romantic Gesture?
Rosalie Moreno (24 March 2017 - 08:28 PM) A new post was made on topic fluttering hearts
Doran Byrne (24 March 2017 - 08:18 PM) A new post was made on topic fluttering hearts
Valentina Bennett (24 March 2017 - 08:11 PM) A new post was made on topic Endless Nerve
Catherine Elckerlyc (24 March 2017 - 08:10 PM) A new post was made on topic (Intermediate) Lesson Six: Spring Skychart
Dimitri Dezhnev (24 March 2017 - 08:09 PM) A new post was made on topic Chicken? Duck? Dinosaur?
Kolya (24 March 2017 - 08:00 PM) A new post was made on topic two steps from hell
Josh Dragomir (24 March 2017 - 07:41 PM) A new post was made on topic There Is Always A Bigger Fish...
Mairi Woods (24 March 2017 - 07:12 PM) A new post was made on topic twiddling them thumbs
Josh Dragomir (24 March 2017 - 07:11 PM) A new post was made on topic Quite Forgetful
Josh Dragomir (24 March 2017 - 06:57 PM) A new post was made on topic Not Tall Enough.
Zelda Cross (24 March 2017 - 06:41 PM) A new post was made on topic Step Up
Zelda Cross (24 March 2017 - 06:35 PM) A new post was made on topic be mine
Doran Byrne (24 March 2017 - 06:34 PM) A new post was made on topic A Drink Between Friends
Josh Dragomir (24 March 2017 - 06:31 PM) A new post was made on topic Endless Nerve
Rosalie Moreno (24 March 2017 - 06:11 PM) A new post was made on topic fluttering hearts
Webs (24 March 2017 - 06:11 PM) A new post was made on topic Class of '58
Zelda Cross (24 March 2017 - 06:00 PM) A new post was made on topic Up, Up, and Away!
Doran Byrne (24 March 2017 - 05:59 PM) A new post was made on topic fluttering hearts
Martyn Moonshade (24 March 2017 - 05:59 PM) A new post was made on topic I Gotta Wear Shades
Mitchell Raeburn (24 March 2017 - 05:47 PM) A new post was made on topic A Drink Between Friends
Athena Castellanos (24 March 2017 - 05:38 PM) A new post was made on topic Learning to Fight Back
Dimitri Dezhnev (24 March 2017 - 05:26 PM) A new post was made on topic Truth Be Told
Rosalie Moreno (24 March 2017 - 05:24 PM) A new post was made on topic fluttering hearts
Gavin Todd (24 March 2017 - 04:50 PM) A new post was made on topic And the Clock Strikes
Alice Carter (24 March 2017 - 04:45 PM) A new post was made on topic The Spaces Between Your Fingers
Doran Byrne (24 March 2017 - 04:26 PM) A new post was made on topic A Drink Between Friends
Doran Byrne (24 March 2017 - 04:22 PM) A new post was made on topic shopping afternoon and unpleasant encounter
Mitchell Raeburn (24 March 2017 - 04:11 PM) A new post was made on topic Getting Friendly
Mitchell Raeburn (24 March 2017 - 03:57 PM) A new post was made on topic A Drink Between Friends
Sophie Bennett (24 March 2017 - 03:36 PM) A new post was made on topic Midday Sleepover?
Niriel Ljungström (24 March 2017 - 03:25 PM) A new post was made on topic you can't always get what you want
William Spencer (24 March 2017 - 03:11 PM) A new post was made on topic shopping afternoon and unpleasant encounter
Davina Woods (24 March 2017 - 02:58 PM) A new post was made on topic stuck with you
Neal Gansey (24 March 2017 - 02:49 PM) A new post was made on topic Step Up
Zeke Brightly (24 March 2017 - 02:47 PM) A new post was made on topic The Spaces Between Your Fingers
Katrina Tanner (24 March 2017 - 02:22 PM) A new post was made on topic I spy with my little eye
Fiona Crowley (24 March 2017 - 02:16 PM) A new post was made on topic you can't always get what you want
Carly Quinn (24 March 2017 - 02:04 PM) A new post was made on topic Riddled
Dimitri Dezhnev (24 March 2017 - 02:02 PM) A new post was made on topic It's Just a Bit of Water!
Ambrose Hawkins (24 March 2017 - 01:32 PM) A new post was made on topic Cats are Better than People (Sometimes)
x